How you can contribute your DONATIONS, Memorials and Weekly OFFERINGS
Did you know there are several ways to provide your financial help to the church, even when you aren’t able to attend weekly Church services? Please remember your weekly givings/offerings are very important to the work of the church and the maintenance of the church building.
We would like to take a minute to remind you that you can sign up for Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) where your givings could be deducted from your bank account monthly and direct paid to the church’s bank account – if you’re interested in this method of contributing, call the office to make arrangements.
Also, you can drop off your memorial donations/envelopes/cheques/cash givings at the church office any morning during the week; Tuesday through Friday (and remember we have a mail slot in the Dundas Street Door access).
Another method is to send us an E-Transfer with online banking. If this is new to you, just follow these steps:
1) You need to be set up for On-line banking.
2) After signing in to your On-Line banking account, the menu (normally on left side) should have an option for E-Transfer – click on it.
3) You will need to add contact (Sydenham-Heritage U.C.) and method of contact (church email address firstname.lastname@example.org).
4) Select the account you wish money to be taken from as well as the amount and insert in appropriate boxes.
5) Message is optional (can indicate where you want money to go e.g. General Funds, Benevolent fund, etc.).
6) Then you need to select a question from list or make up your own (e.g. “what is this for”) and then insert answer with no spaces in appropriate box.
7) Click Send.
8) Final but very important step is to send an email attention: Treasurer (email@example.com) with the answer.
You also have a another method to donate to the church. Sydenham-Heritage United Church is now registered with CanadaHelps.org which is an on-line donation platform that will allow you to donate to any Canadian registered charity. Keep in mind that when you donate through this platform, your tax receipt will be from Canada Helps and that donation will not appear on your Sydenham-Heritage tax receipt, but your donation does go to the Church’s general account.
Click on the Donate through Canada Helps link below and you will be re-directed to their donation form.